Sunday, January 3, 2010

Second blog. Monday, Jan. 4th
Rights and responsibilities are building blocks of society. They are necessities to a functioning environment. My research on these topics has made me aware of these facts. I have learned a lot of important information from my research. For example , I can teach others that everyone no matter how big or small they are has rights and responsibilities. Children have the right to feel safe at home and the responsibility to share in keeping it clean. Now matter how old or young , we all take part in acting responsible for certain things and we all must believe that no matter what are age, size or color we all have rights. Some responsibilities may seem larger than others, and they very well may be but I have learned that every little bit counts. Donating clothes to a homeless shelter or food to a food bank can come a very long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment